|A. Communications Technology Fundamentals|
- A2. demonstrate an understanding of different types of equipment and software and how they are used to perform a range of communications technology operations and tasks;
- A3. demonstrate an understanding of technical terminology, scientific concepts, and mathematical concepts used in communications technology and apply them to the creation of media products;
|B. Communications Technology Skills|
- B2. apply a design process or other problem-solving processes or strategies to meet a range of challenges in communications technology;
- B3. create productions that demonstrate competence in the application of creative and technical skills and incorporate current standards, processes, formats, and technologies.
|C. Technology, the Environment, and Society|
- C2. demonstrate an understanding of the social effects of current communications media technologies and the importance of respecting cultural and societal diversity in the production of media projects.